Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this year! It was my birthday so that made it even more special! We spent Good Friday doing brunch with the family and were hoping to enjoy sitting outside on Uncle David's new deck in the backyard but it was a little too chilly. Saturday night we partied for my birthday out at Mark and Tonya's and had a great time. Then Easter started bright and early for me(5:40 am) to get up and head to Highpoint for a wonderful Easter service! Needless to say I crashed this afternoon and took a 2 hour nap!! What more could I ask for on my birthday? I hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!






1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday weekend and a happy Easter!! Can't wait to celebrate with a birthday lunch :)