Monday, October 27, 2008

A Big Blessing.....

I forgot to mention in the last post about my new job! Stephen and I spent the summer praying about a way for me to bring some income in without taking me from home too much. We quickly realized after I resigned from my last job when he started with his practice.....that it would be almost impossible to save for adoption #2 without more income coming in. Well, God answered that prayer and blessed me with a part time position with my church.......Highpoint Church. I am really excited about it and the hours are extremely flexible so I don't have to miss a minute of this..............




2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too cute licking the bowl clean:)!!

The Hensley family said...

Congrats on the job--it's such a relief when those opportunities arise and are such a perfect fit. Only by God's hand. I'm looking right now too, to be with the kids more and at work less. I'm sure I'll find something. so glad for you!!!!

Kristin H.