Thursday, July 3, 2008

Exhausted....but not because of my child!!

So I LOVE to read but don't really have the time anymore. Lately though, I can't get enough of a good book. I have read 3 books in the last couple of weeks which is what I used to do on a regular basis before I was a mom. Anyway, I have been staying up late at night after Caroline goes to bed to read. I started reading Nicholas Sparks's book Dear John on Monday night and read about a third of it. Then on Tuesday night I read another third of it. Last night we went out to eat with our small group and I put Caroline down when we got home and picked up a little around the house. When I got in bed it was already 10 o'clock and I told myself to go to bed so I wouldn't be so tired today but I couldn't help it. I had to read just a few chapters....his books are hard to put down. Anyway, I ended up finishing it around midnight so I can barely keep my eyes open today. I am so mad though....it so did not turn out the way I wanted it to. I won't ruin it by saying anymore for those of you who have yet to read it and want to.

No comments: